Monday, February 20, 2012

Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art

I was really afraid to make this project because I knew it would take lots of time and it might just end up looking like a project done by a 2nd grader. You know the ones... the art project that mom hangs on the fridge to make you feel special. Well I wanted to actually display this in my living room so it seemed a little sketchy to decorate with toilet paper rolls. I think it turned out great, though! It took a VERY long time for me to come up with enough toilet paper rolls to make it as big as I wanted it to be (the end product of the largest one is 2 feet in diameter). I got a couple weird looks from my boyfriend when I told him to save all of the rolls that he had, but that's okay...he's dating me so he should know all about my random crazy projects. So this is what my final product turned out like. Looks pretty good, if I do say so myself!





















Follow me on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/allisonj30/

1 comment: