Sunday, December 16, 2012

Styrofoam Wall Art

I love the look of these diy canvases. My apartment living room was looking a little empty so I decided to head to Hobby Lobby (like always). I picked out 9 pieces of scrapbook paper that I liked and some foam board. This is the big, cheap foam board that kids use for presentations. I cut the board to be the same size as the paper and glued it on with spray adhesive. I tried using regular Elmer's glue but I didn't like how the paper looked bubbly. I didn't put ribbon on the edges of the canvas, like it says in the directions, but that would definitely make it look more finished. This was one of the easiest projects I've ever done and it really brings color to your room, especially if you live in an apartment where you aren't allowed to paint the walls. Love it!

















Click here for the directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment